• MBA from Marquette University.
• CPA that has experience working with Wisconsin’s largest healthcare, financial services, non-for-profit, and government entities.
• Chief Financial Officer of a water purification company in Milwaukee’s 5th Ward.
• Currently serves as a Major in the United States Army Reserves with thirteen years of service.
• Awarded Bronze Star for service in Iraq.
• First Commander of Wisconsin’s 1st U.S. Army Counterintelligence Unit.
• Previously served in Korea and with NATO Allies
• First elected to Wisconsin State Assembly in 2010
• Focuses on reducing government waste, allowing taxpayers to keep more of their hard-earned paycheck, and enacting effective educational reforms that focus on outcomes.
Keep in touch with our team.